Need a New Furnace in Canby, OR? Advantage Heating & Cooling Has You Covered
If you’re in need of furnace installation or replacement in Canby, OR, Advantage Heating & Cooling is here to help! We offer a wide range of furnace models from top brands so that you can find the perfect one for your home. We also provide expert installation and replacement services, so you can rest assured that your furnace will be up and running in no time. Contact us today to learn more about our furnace installation and replacement services!
As winter sets in, you’ll want to be certain that your furnace can adequately heat your home. A failing furnace can leave you and your family at risk of exposure to dangerously cold temperatures. To avoid this risk, have your furnace replaced as soon as you see the first signs that it isn’t working right. In Salem and Canby, OR, Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees satisfaction with every job we take on.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
If your furnace is beginning to show some wear, you might be wondering if it needs to be repaired or replaced. Some telltale signs that a new unit might be needed are:
- Your unit is getting closer to the end of its useful life.
- Your heating system is no longer as effective as it used to be.
- Dangerous cracks in your unit’s heat exchanger can easily leak carbon monoxide into your home- which is poisonous to you and your family.
- Your monthly utility bills begin to rise without explanation.
- Your system is in need of multiple repairs.
- Your system needs extensive, expensive repairs.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
A new furnace can help your home in many ways. For one, newer systems are up to 30 percent more fuel-efficient than older ones. Not only will this new system provide more consistent heating, but it will also save you money! A new, more updated furnace functions easier and quieter than older models. And, of course, a new furnace can also make your home worth more if you ever decide to sell it. If you’re thinking about getting a new furnace, talk to a qualified HVAC contractor to find out if it’s the best choice for your home.
Common Furnace Problems
From time to time, your home furnace may need professional servicing. Here are some common problems it might experience:
- Issues can arise and need repairs if you don’t have a regular maintenance schedule for your unit.
- If you don’t change your filters at least every three months, they will get clogged with debris which makes your HVAC unit work less efficiently and decreases the quality of indoor air.
- It’s common for your unit to experience more wear and tear as it gets older, which means you may have to repair it more often.
- If the temperature in your home doesn’t equalize with the setting on the thermostat, you should have a professional examine it.
- If there’s not enough airflow, your unit will overheat.
- If there is a problem with your heater, such as a cracked heat exchanger, it could result in a carbon monoxide leak. This would be highly dangerous for everyone in your household, so you should get it inspected right away.
When your furnace starts to show its age, call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning at 503-393-5315 to schedule services in Salem and Canby, OR. We’ll send one of our trusted and friendly technicians with top-quality equipment to offer you affordable service. We also offer 24/7 emergency services!